Benefits to Health-care Providers
eChart Manitoba benefits to health-care providers:
- Improves the quality and timeliness of your patients’ health care.
- Provides you with secure access to your patients’ health care information.
- Reduces duplicate and unnecessary tests for your patients.
Health-care locations compliant with the Personal Health Information Act (PHIA) and located within Manitoba may apply for access to eChart.
New to eChart: ISCV echocardiogram reports and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Medications are now available in eChart.
All users can access the web-based version of eChart 2022. Click here for details on training resources and navigation tips.
- Users can access eChart 2022 through direct web browser access or direct launch from non-Shared Health managed Electronic Medical Records (EMRs). Contact your Authorized Sponsor to learn more about how to access eChart 2022 at your site.
- Integration is underway for accessing eChart 2022 via direct launch from Shared Health managed EMRs and Electronic Patient Record (EPR) and will be available at a later date.
Items will appear on What’s New for one month before being moved to the archive webpage.